About My Blog
When we were given this assignment I was very excited to dive into a specific theme and be able to dedicate some time out of my week to be creative. This semester I am taking more academic classes than art classes so I will be more stressed with school work and have less assignments surrounding the arts. With this assignment I wanted to choose something that would allow me to relax and dive into a theme I had been interested in for a while. My theme for the creative practice blog will be natural patterns and cycles. I have always loved making up my own patterns and have been intrigued by natures own patterns, such as animal prints and the patterns on leaves. For this assignment I want to create patterns inspired by nature and create art inspired by natures patterns. I mainly draw and do printmaking but want to explore many mediums during this creative practice. Using many mediums will allow me to discover different ways of interpreting my theme and will allow me to have more creative freedom. I cant wait to see where this theme takes me and am very excited to see what everyone creates throughout this semester.
Comments
Post a Comment