Comeback
Blog 6
Things have been a bit difficult the last few weeks which has made focusing on school a challenge. I have had a lack of motivation and energy for things in the last few weeks but I am finally getting back on track. Hiccups tend to happen but all you can do is get back up and continue to push through. I deviated away from working on my blog and honestly think that working on the blog would have helped with the struggles I was having. This week the little things I did for my blog really helped to boost my spirits and remind me that art is healing. Even though I did not do much I still feel accomplished with what I did do for this week and have to remind myself that the little things still are progress in the right direction.
I am choosing to still continue with the theme of choosing to focus on natural patterns. This week I found a butterfly outside my door and it truly brightened up my day. The colors and patterns on the wings of the butterfly were captivating. Photographing the butterfly relaxed me and allowed me to start the day on a positive note. I was also interested in the pattern of the beehives, the hexagon pattern. I relaxed and drew the hexagon patterns with the bright honey like colors. The constant repetition of the beehive shape soothed me and placed me in a relaxed state.


Comments
Post a Comment