Fruit Frenzy
Blog 8
This week has been quite hectic since the semester is coming to a close. I have had numerous essays to prepare for and have not realized how fast time is going by till I noticed Thanksgiving is this week. My mom and I decided we needed to get out of the house for a bit so we went to a farmers market that was at a nearby park. I had not gone to a farmers market in a long time and was very excited to see all the local goods. I stumbled upon some fresh produce and decided to snap some pictures. The dragonfruit had a beautiful pink color and they had one sliced open so you were able to see the speckled pattern in the inside. We ended up buying some strawberries so I photographed those since the light hitting it made the red and the seeds really pop. After our travel to the market and taking some photographs I felt so relaxed without a care in the world. I definitely want to return to that market.


Comments
Post a Comment