New Plant

 Blog 7

For this week I decided to go plant shopping and get some supplies for my plants. Some of my plants needed to get repotted because they out grew their current pots. I also had to get some soil and fertilizer. While getting the supplies I stumbled upon this cute pink and green plant. The pink patterns on the leaves drew my attention and I had to buy it immediately. I bought a pot for the new plant and got home to get to repotting. I was so drawn by the pattern on the leaves of my new plant that I decided to take some photos of it and play with some editing. 

Plants instantly lift up my spirits and even though I have been a bit stressed with school as the semester is coming to a close this plant made me happy. Focusing on repotting the plant and photographing the unique pattern on its leaves was quite soothing. It made me happy to have to care for the plant and admire its beauty. I cant wait to watch it grow and see as it becomes a grown plant in a bigger pot.

Comments